Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy ($32/#54) is the first in a new series of Chanel lipsticks (reviewed here). Very hydrating and high shine, these are extremely comfortable and easy to wear. You can literally apply them without a mirror.
Here, Liz is wearing:
In the picture above, Liz is wearing Boy on her lips alone (no base, lipliner or gloss), together with:
- Chanel Lift Lumiere foundation (Intensity 1.0/Ivoire)
- Caron Translucent Powder (reviewed here)
- Chanel Ombre Perlees de Chanel (reviewed here)
- Guerlain Le 2 Volume Mascara
- Guerlain Series Noir Blush G (reviewed here)
- Edward Bess bronzer (reviewed here)(under the blush)
- Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer (see here)
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector on the browbone
Liz’s take on Boy is that she loves it (I’m trying to find another for her) and it’s going to be an easy everyday color to wear. She’s looking forward to seeing more of the line, especially those with more vibrant color as a nice variation. She likes the feel, according to her, they feel like “an elegant Chapstick.”
On Liz’s nails, OPI Teenage Dream (Katy Perry collection/ Spring 2011).