Le Blanc de Chanel was released this spring as an exclusive collection available exclusively in Asia. As originally released, the group included foundations, skincare, and makeup. Rouge Deluxe has a lovely overview of the entire line as originally released at this link. This year, the Nordstrom Anniversary sale brings the collection to the U.S. Nordstrom card holders can buy the collection now, and everyone else will have access on July 15th.
Here is an overview of the items available through the sale:
- Poudre Lumière Perlée Pearl Glow Powder Highlighting powder $60
- Rose Envolée Quadra Eye Shadow Palette $57
- Joues Contraste Blush in Rose Tourbillon Blush $43
- Rouge Allure Lipstick in Désinvolte and Joyeuse ($32 each)
- Glossimer Lip Gloss in Blossom and Liason ($28.50 each)
I’ll be posting reviews of the items to help you put your shopping list together.