1. L’Occitane Verbena Body Salt Scrub ($36) This is the best body scrub I’ve used in a while. It has a very intense, natural lemon scent. It smells soooo good—- honestly, it changes my entire day when I use this.
2. NARS Multiple in Malibu came in this Sweet Disposition set. This is a deep burgundy with a bronzy blue tint. These deep tones look so good in late summer. Because this has an overall cool tone, it looks good with soft silver and cool taupe eyeshadows.
3. I pulled this Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Palette in Steel Black (reviewed here) from my stash and found it makes a great, soft and flattering look. Using the outside ring of soft cool taupe, and a touch of the lightest shade as a highlight, it looks like I tried much harder than I actually did.
4. Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse (reviewed here) makes a great dry oil for fast skin and hair conditioning. Sometimes I put it into my hair for an hour in the morning while I’m reading or doing other things. By shower time, it rinses out very cleanly and leaves my hair very soft.
5. Burberry Nude Rose lipstick (reviewed here) is an effortless way for a smooth, polished look.
So, what are you loving right now? I’d love to learn…