Burberry Light Glow Natural Blush in Tangerine ($42/ No. 6) is a soft peach with a touch of brown. As with Burberry’s other blushes, it’s packed in a gorgeous, heavy metal compact with the luxury brand’s iconic plaid etching.
Despite the name “tangerine” which suggests a bright orange, Burberry Tangerine gives a soft peach-nude glow. Like many Burberry items, it plays well as a sophisticated color. Here it is on Liz:
You can see how soft it is compared to Shu Uemura Peach 47, a color that I’ve long considered to be a classic peach tone.
Burberry Tangerine is much softer and more brown than the comparatively orange Shu Uemura Apricot, and far less pink and bright that Chanel Tweed Corail (reviewed here). As with many Burberry Light Glow blushes, Tangerine gives a beautiful, soft wash of color. You can see how it was incorporated in a Burberry makeover at this post.
Above, Liz is wearing:
- Chanel Vitalumiere liquid foundation in 20 Claire/Cameo
- Caron powder in Translucent
- Burberry Beauty Tangerine blush
- Chanel Rouge Extrait de Gloss in Exces
- Hourglass Film Noir Mascara
- Prestige Total Intensity liner in black (lower lash line)