As Liz and I continue to battle through December, I couldn’t help but do a quick update on a few things:
1. First, more details about the Chanel Paris-Bombay Couture Show are emerging. I’ve updated this post to reflect the details. I’m most excited about a new Chanel Illusion d’Ombre in Nirvana.
2. Chanel’s Harrods Knightsbridge Collection is now online for U.S. buyers at Chanel.com. A review of the Chanel Rouge Allure lipsticks in that collection are here. The Chanel Brompton Road powder is reviewed here.
3. I thought that these nail polish Mondrians by Dirk Westphal were charming.
Other news from around the internet:
- Modesty Brown notes that premium brush maker Hakuhodo has announced a price increase. The Nonblonde has several reviews of brushes in the line.
- Karl Lagerfeld announces another affordable clothing line, to be released on January 25th.
- I love this little video about street fashion photographer Tommy Ton.
- Fruity Lashes is testing several items from Dior Spring ’12.