Summer 2012 promises to be the summer of bright nails. Pictured here (top to bottom):
- Deborah Lippmann ‘Run the World (Girls)’ Neon Mini Nail Lacquer Set ($45/ currently at Nordstrom)
- Essie Poppy-Razzi Collection for Summer 2012 ($8 each)
- Thakoon for Nars ($18 each, now available on Nars website) (Lal Mirchi is only available online and at the 413 Bleecker Street Boutique)
- Le Metier de Beaute Ressort ($18, on Neiman’s website and elsewhere)
- China Glaze Summer Neon ($7 each retail/ available June 2012)
- Dior Summer Mix (available Summer 2012)
- Color Club Take Wing Collection (around $3 each, available now). Swatches on Scrangie’s blog.
- Zoya Beach Collection ($8 each/$48 for the entire set). Available now on Zoya.com.
They all look so good–it’s going to be so hard to choose! Will you get into the bright citrus trend?