For U.S. readers, this is the year that Black Friday has really begun to have a real impact in the beauty department. Really, it’s overwhelming.
Here are some that caught my eye:
Nordstrom has various value sets collected on this page. This includes Burberry, Estee Lauder, Laura Mercier and many more. Also, buy 2 nail polishes from Deborah Lippmann, butter LONDON, THE NEW BLACK or Nordstrom Nail Color and receive a third polish from the same brand free (no code needed). There are also brand-specific gifts with purchase listed here.
Bergdorf has the Beauty in the Bag event with many lines that have a gift with purchase. This includes Edward Bess, Chantecaille, Sulwhasoo, and more (click to enlarge or go to this page):
Saks has $25 gift cards with $100 purchase (ends today) with code Beauty12:
Omorovicza has 30% off from Friday through midnight on Monday. This is a spectacular discount for a top shelf line:
Shu Uemura has 20% off through Nov. 27th with code WISH12:
Laura Mercier is giving away free products with a Design Your Own Palette promotion.
Starting Sunday, Cult Beauty will be running a free worldwide standard shipping promotion through Friday 30th Nov. (Christmas gifts that ship for free!) Now is your chance to try Rodin, Aesop , Ellis Faasand other cult brands. Code NOVEMBER (excludes Escentric Molecules).
Bobbi Brown is tossing in samples sizes of lipglosses and other goodies with codes here.
Other promos du jour:
- Becca has 20% off any $50 purchase with code GIVETHANKS.
- Butter London is giving away a free Wallis nail polish with $50 order with code CELEBRATE12 (but see, the Nordstrom promo has buy 2, get 1 free for this brand)
- DermatologistRX.com has 30% off with code BLKFRI
- Estee Lauder has a special lip gloss set until 1 pm only.
- Inglot has 20% off everything (no code needed) through 3 am November 27th. You bet I ordered from this site–the reviews have been fantastic.
- SkincareRX has 22% off with code FRIDAY22 with deeper discounts for select products
- L’Occintane is running so many gorgeous packages and promos.
- Origins online has $10 off and free ship with $25 purchase.
- Philosophy online has gifty treats on discount.
- Sephora has a dizzying number of items discounted. Things are selling out early, so they may not be here if you’re reading this later in the day.
- Ulta has massive door busters here.
- Don’t forget to use Ebates–double cash back at over 500 sites today.
Cafe Makeup hopes that you have a fun and productive day. Driving back from the movies last night at 10 pm, Liz and I saw that parking lot at our local Target literally full. For my part, we’re braving the crowds to get a new washer and dryer as our gave out yesterday after running nearly continuously for the past 10 years (no exaggeration, we got our money’s worth). Perhaps we’ll see you out there in the sea of people. Wish us luck and the same to you!