The NARSissist Matte/Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette ($65) represents a well thought-out all-purpose product that’s going to be perfect from Fall through the Winter.
This mix of on-trend and classic powder eyeshadows includes a top row of Day Series eyeshadows that is easy for a grab-and-go neutral look. These mattes and satins are very nice quality, and applied very well with my Tom Ford Eyeshadow Brush. These include:
- Nassau, a base shade that leans neutral and nearly matches my skin color
- Maya Bay, an all-purpose soft brown that can be used as a beautiful neutral crease color
- Ithaca, a satin brown that works well in the outer corner
- Dogon, a deep charcoal gray
The Night Series eyeshadows (bottom row) are beautiful, especially the three toward the left. Buttery soft and gorgeously pigmented, these shimmery shades apply in a gorgeous, pigmented way. These include
- Mandchourie, a gray-blue shot through with a touch of gold
- Bonifacio, a shimmery peach
- Zagreb, an rich chestnut red-brown
- Heraldion, a near-black charcoal with microsparkle
The NARSissist Matte/Shimmer Eyeshadow palette comes with a mini version of the Night Clubbing Night Series Eyeliner.
Here’s a swatch next to the soft matte black Nars Kohl Liner in Minorque, so you can see how Night Clubbling shines.
Affiliate links. NARS sent this palette to Cafe Makeup for consideration for review.