One of NARS hero products are its buttery soft, complex powder blushes. The NARSISSIST Unfiltered Blush Palettes ($59 each) pack six (6!) shades into each. A traveller’s dream, these two should have you covered no matter what your future holds. These are currently available at Nordstrom, Sephora, Barneys New York, and Nars online.
The Narssisist Unfiltered I palette has a range of deep shades, while Unfiltered II is an easy pick for light skin tones. Nonetheless, as someone with fair skin, I’m going to get plenty of use from both. I’ve used NARS shades in the Unfiltered I palette–including Exhibit A–plenty of times with no problem. Of course, if you’re shy just use a more feathery brush.
The shades from Unfiltered I include:
- Watch Me: soft cream highlighter t
- Me First: a soft peach that is softer and more golden than Orgasm
- Takeover: a bronze nude
- Out There: a deep maroon burgundy with warm touch
- Chic: a matte mauve-maroon
- Exhibit A: a bright tomato red
The Unfiltered II are soft winter and spring shades. I’m not sure whether this palette would work well on very deep skin tone, as the shades are subtle with complex textual variations.
This palette has:
- Conquest: a soft pink-peach
- Undefeated: a light candy pink shimmer
- Power Play: A matte bubblegum pink
- Hot Sand: A shimmery champagne, which was saw last spring in the hot sand collection
- Fame: A strong shimmery warm peach
- Candid: a soft matte mauve
These palettes are gorgeous. The pans are large enough for a blush brush head, but the overall palette size is small and strong enough to carry on without adding any significant bulk.
Affiliate links, sample sent to Cafe Makeup without charge for consideration for review.