There aren’t too many products that promise brow growth–and who doesn’t love lush, full (and tamed) brows? Revitabrow Advance is a product designed to encourage growth. I was sent this as a sample, and used it for eight (8) weeks. For the first five weeks, I saw virtually no difference. At the sixth week, I was tweezing every day. My brows were noticeably longer, stronger, and much lusher. One corner of my brow, which has not had growth for years, is sprouting baby hairs. Nordstrom is running a two-for-one pricing (2 for $110) for a set to carry you through for several months. All I can say is, be persistent (once or twice a day, every day), and it certainly worked for me. Make sure you have your tweezers ready. (Unlike my experience with Latisse, I did not have any skin darkening with Revitabrow.
- I went through two generous samples of Chanel Lift Creme Riche ($165) before ordering a full size. It makes my skin look youthful, bright and clear. I’ve gone through an entire tub of Chanel Sublimage, and another of Chanel Sublimage Eye, and I did not like either one as much as Chanel Lift.
- Oribe Signature Shampoo and Conditioner are now my staples. I love what they do to my hair. I’m on my second set. The original review is here.
- Perfumes are so individual, aren’t they? This time of year is a wonderful time to treat yourself, or your family member to a lovely, luxurious scent. Above, I’ve pictured some of my favorite lines, including Chanel, Guerlain and Hermes. Of course, I love all things French.
- Winter can be so drying, and that’s not a lovely look. This year, I’ve turned to Clarins Tonic Body Treatment, which got rave reviews on Nordstrom’s website. It’s a gorgeous oil, as you might expect from this French company that knows its skincare. The scent is eucalyptus, which I associate with open-window drives through Northern California. It does fabulous things to wake me up and my skin feels baby soft after using it. If you do not like such scents, Caudalie Divine Oil is a nice choice. I also love beachy oils (like Estee Lauder’s), and Lush’s Ro Argan Body Conditioner (and while you are at it, pick up a Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel–it’s totally worth the hype).
- My review of Chanel Rouge Allure glosses are here.
- Anything L’Occitane this time of year feels perfect. I adore the Verbena line.
- I’ve been enjoying my Wayne Goss brushes (original review is here).
I’d love to hear about any of your recent loves!
Revitalash was sent to Cafe Makeup without charge for consideration for review. This post contains affiliate links (for more information, see About Cafe Makeup)