For those of you who are Sephora VIB’s, you are probably already aware that the annual 20% sale is about to start on November 7th and runs just a few days (through November 11th). Here’s a list of things that I’d keep my eye on:
1. Nars One Night Stand Blush Palette (reviewed here): Although this 6-color palette is already a great deal at the full $65 price, getting an additional 20% off makes this a real steal. I’d use this sale to jump on this if I didn’t already own one. Another good option is the Nars Promiscuous lip pencil set (reviewed here).
2. Guerlain Holiday: This includes the Gueralain Meteorites Crazy Pearls and the Guerlain Crazy Terracotta Healthy Glow Powder. I was happy to get these at full price–both give an allover glow–so who doesn’t love a little luxury at 20% off?
3. Skincare basics, toners, moisturizers and hair products: Have you been curious about a new skincare or hair product and haven’t had the chance to try it yet? I’ve got my eye on backing up some of my basics, and maybe trying something new. Already on my list are:
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel in Extra Strength (reviewed here), in a larger size.
Some Perricone MD products (I’m sifting my list now), including some eye-area serums (this Acyl-Glutathione serum is reviewed here). In addition, I’m going to get another heaping helping of the Bumble & Bumble Thickening Full Form Volume Mousse. Whatever magic you want to use, this sale is a good time of year to stock up on your skin and hair basics.
4. Brushes, Brushes, and more Brushes. Like hair and skincare, this 20% sale is a good time of year to pick up those necessary tools that seem like a splurge (and now are more price friendly). I’ve got my eye on this Marc Jacobs Bronzing Brush. Another type of useful brush is the good old Clarisonic (I still use mine once a day, and gifted another one to Liz). This is also a nice time to pick up either the Edward Bess Luxury Face Brush, or the Luxury Eye Brush (both work really, really well).
5. Fragrances–something old, something new… I’ve been enjoying some samples lately, including the new Dolce & Gabbana Intense. There are also some classics, and some fun little sample sets that are catching my eye as well.
Of course, I’m not sure I can check out without through in a new lipstick or nail polish in the mix. Because, you know, with all of this savings and practicality, there really needs to be some other fun colors in that cart as well.
What do you have your eye on for the sale?
This post contains affiliate links (for more information, see About Cafe Makeup). Items featured, including the Nars One Night Stand Palette, the Nars Promiscuous set, and the Perricone Eye Lid Serum, were sent without charge to Cafe Makeup for consideration for review.