Liz and I played with several items from the recent Chanel releases. Above, you see Liz wearing:
- Chanel Vitalumiere foundation #20 Clair
- Caron Powder (translucent)
- Chanel Joues Contaste Rose Tourbillon blush from Le Blanc de Chanel (reviewed here)
- Chanel Topkapi Quadra Eyeshadow Palette (reviewed here)
- Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in Rouge Byzantin (reviewed here)
- Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner on lower lashline
- Cover Girl Lash Blast Length mascara
Here is a closer look at the Chanel Topkapi eyeshadow palette. Although the Topkapi palette went out of stock on Chanel.com, it is back up for sale today. You didn’t miss out!
Here, Liz wore a wash of the taupe shade, then place a touch of the darkest shade on the outer corners. She washed the inside corner with the gold shade. I typically use the deepest shade as a liner, and wash with the taupe shade. I use less of the gold shade in my inner corner.
Here is a close-up of Chanel Rouge Allure Rouge Byzantin lipstick:
Below, we used the identical products except we substituted Chanel Rouge Allure Joyeuse (reviewed here) for the lipstick: